You may want to take advantage of Garland's budget billing plan to pay for your electric service.
The initial acceptance of this agreement is limited to and will be initiated only during the time period of April 1 to June 1 of each year.
The Plan Features:
- Predetermined equal monthly payments
- No fluctuations with seasonal changes
- Monthly bill indicating Member Owner’s electric usage and status of account
- Member Owner may terminate the Budget Billing Plan Agreement at any time by notifying the Company in writing and paying the balance of the account.
- The service must be under Residential Rate Classification
- The Member Owner must, prior to enrollment, have received service at the same billing location for a period of twelve (12) consecutive months or more.
- The Member Owner must be current with his or her electric energy payments at the time of application.
- The Member Owner shall execute a standard form, “Budget Billing Plan Agreement.”
- The Member Owner agrees to make payments by the 15th of each month for eleven (11) months, beginning with the June statement and ending with the April statement. The twelfth month of May will be the settlement or clearing month.
The monthly budget amount is equal to a total of the most recent twelve (12) months revenue times 1.10, designed to offset any increase in usage, and divided by twelve (12).
The monthly budget amount can be adjusted if there is a rate change or if Member Owner’s electric usage patterns change substantially.
Normal collection procedures will be applicable when Member Owner fails to pay the budget billing amount in any month when due. If the Member Owner fails to pay the budget billing amount following due notice, the Member Owner shall be removed from the budget billing plan.